A student may be placed on administrative hold by failure to meet obligations to the University. When a student is on administrative hold, he/she may not be allowed to register, receive a diploma, or receive a transcript. Settlement of financial accounts must be made at the University Cashier’s Office. Each student placed on administrative hold should determine from the Office of the Registrar which office placed him/her in this status and clear the obligation with that respective office.