Students may voluntarily withdraw from their graduate degree program.  A Voluntary Withdrawal cannot be retroactive.  The effective date of the withdrawal will be entered into the student’s record by the USF System Office of the Registrar as the first business day after the end of the semester.  Students who wish to withdraw must submit a Voluntary Withdrawal Form.  Once processed, the student’s status will be changed from Graduate Degree Seeking to Non-Degree Seeking. A change to Non-Degree Seeking status could adversely impact financial aid. Questions regarding this should be directed to the Financial Aid Department at (941) 359-4622. The student will remain financially and academically responsible for any course(s) for which they have registered. The student may request to drop or delete courses they are registered for by submitting a Graduate Petition Form.