A student who wishes to work for a second major, after receipt of a baccalaureate degree, must apply through the Office of Admissions (if they are inactive) and meet the major requirements as determined by the college. (Exceptions to this rule are students who had been previously accepted for a “Double Undergraduate Major” but graduated with only one major.) After acceptance by the appropriate college and proof of completion, the student’s “permanent academic record” will be posted accordingly.  Those students who complete the requirements for a second major must be aware that they will not receive a second degree.